Policosanol is the generic term for a natural mixture of long-chain alcohols extracted from plant waxes. It is used as a nutritional supplement to support the health of the Cardiovascular system. Krill oil is an extract prepared from a species of antarctic krill, Euphausia Superba. Two of the most important nutrients in krill oil are phospholipid-derived fatty acids (PLFA), mainly phosphatidylcholine products and astaxanthin which gives krill oil its distinct deep red colour.
Policosanol Krill Oil Plus Concentrated Omega 3 Soft Capsules
- May assist blood circulation
- Assists and helps in the maintenance of general well-being
- Supports/helps maintain the health of the cardiovascular system
- Source of omega-3 fatty acids for the maintenance of good health
- Source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) for the maintenance of good health
- Helps support cognitive health and/or brain function