Fish oil is a natural source of the omega-3 fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Omega-3 fatty acids are essential fatty acids, and must therefore be obtained from the diet or through supplementation. They have a vast array of important functions in the body and a large amount of scientific research supports the effective use of omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil in a variety of conditions, including maintaining cardiovascular health.
Vegecaps Bilberry 12000
- Supports eye health and visual function by:
- Maintaining the health of the eyes.
- Supporting and maintaining the health and function of the macula area of the retina of the eye.
- Helping the eyes to adapt to variations in light intensity.
- Supporting vision in poor light.
- Vegecaps Bilberry 12000 also supports general well-being by:
- Assisting blood circulation.
- Maintaining the health of the capillaries.
- Providing antioxidant activity and helping decrease free radical damage.